Monday 14 December 2009

More from the Roster

...*Chensterrain in two-posts-in-as-many-weeks shocker!*

Here are some more character profiles - figured I'd post four this time around, as I've already posted info on Shuppin and Dys elsewhere.



The obligatory school 'prince', and probably the default boy after Marius. Shuppin's Scottish, but I couldn't really make that obvious without putting a load of 'aye's and 'wee's into his dialogue, so you'll just have to imagine his lilting Scots brogue...

(Also, as with Marius, I've written most of this guy's events, so huzzah!)

Dys is meant to be the 'prettiest' of the female characters, but it doesn't really come across. Eh, well. I also meant to have more of the girls wear trousers as part of their uniform, but only Dys ended up with them, for whatever reason. Uh, I like how her hair came out, though!


One of the few characters I actually designed just for this game - Rhett was originally one of a nameless pair of redheaded twins in the story I created these characters for, and I figured I'd slap him in LRR! for want of any decent male characters... I like how the tallest guy(s) in the game is 6'2". The Lucky Rabbit cast are pygmies and loving it.

...Pygmies! ~ Lu is probably the most fun to write of all the female characters, so you'd think I'd have written more of her scenes, tbh.

~~~

In other news, I'm hard at work writing when I should be working, as always - hopefully, one of these days I'll be able to just force myself to sit down and write one of the routes, as each 'path' is only made up of a few events (not including dates), though each guy has multiple paths that can be played through simultaneously, so... yeah. :/ I've been pretty inspired lately, though - went to Glasgow the other day and managed to take some great pics of the fairground / Christmas market in-between dragging mates onto the carousel like the great womanchild I am, so hopefully they'll make decent references for the funfair scenes in the game.

Also, there are seasons now! Huzzah. No more standing in the park in short sleeves in the middle of winter!

More character profiles to come soon~



2 comments:

  1. Is it okay if I borrow your character profile idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I wouldn't say it was my idea, to be honest!

    ReplyDelete